Thursday, December 3, 2015

Christmas Wishes

Every year, beginning in mid-November, my kids starting writing Christmas wish lists.  They'll write one for me, one for Nana, one for Nene, and then usually a few more for me.  By the time people actually start shopping for gifts, the kids have so many random things on their lists that no one has any idea what to buy them.  This year, I had the kids each make me a private list of the three things they want most for Christmas.  The only rule was that the items needed to be within my budget.  (Sadly, this restricted Greyson from requesting a four-wheeler, a snowmobile and a trailer to haul them.)

No one asked if they could write more than three things, and I think the items they chose perfectly describe each of them-the older ones teetering between toys and more grown up things, and the younger ones choosing classic age-appropriate gifts.  What follows are their lists, just as they wrote them:


Owen

 photo DSC_0803-001_zpsskk2n5zt.jpg

Lazer tag
Gamer mouse
Big remote control truck (going to be using outside) with batteries


Emerson

 photo DSC_0795-001_zps24vdj0qm.jpg
Giant Mickey Mouse
Sims 4 (DVD game for computer) (found at Walmart)
EOS balls/balms


Alayna

 photo DSC_0782-001_zpsziooj94u.jpg

I want a Baby Alive doll.
I want a puppy cage.
I want a puppy.



And then Alayna said, "Mom, I'll make Nash's list-I know just what he wants."



Nash, via Alayna

 photo DSC_0781-001_zpssqssq6od.jpg

Truck
Cars
A toy Spiderman


You might be wondering why I skipped Greyson in the order and saved him for last. Then again, you might have realized that his list would be the best and I'd have to save it for last.


Greyson

 photo DSC_0816-001_zpssdrt90l3.jpg

iPad mini
Big pack of bottled water
Ten bucks



This is my life.  Welcome, y'all.





All photos taken by Allison Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message-I need the entertainment!