Tuesday, September 10, 2019

A Trip to Remember: Day Nine

Day Nine was a bit different from the previous eight.  I guess I should tell you that this whole trip started with me registering for a 50k way back in March.  Originally, I was just going to fly to Colorado, run the race, and fly home.  Somewhere along the way, I decided that a 50k in the mountains should be smack-dab in the middle of a crazy road trip!

If you following my running blog, you've already read my story of Pikes Peak 50k.  If you missed that post a few weeks ago, maybe you'd like to read about what I did on the ninth day of our trip.  If so, click HERE!

If not, that's fine, too. You'll have to wait until the next post to read more, though.  Aside from a day in the woods for me, I have no fun stories or adventures from the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message-I need the entertainment!