Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Water-lovin' Girl

We are so blessed to have a place like this to take our kids. The same place I've been coming to for 33 years; the same place my dad has been coming to for 59 years; the same place my grandma has been coming to since she was a young girl. Its the place my great-grandparents built so many years ago, when they had saved some money and bought some land and chose to be the first cabin built on this beach. And, oh the memories. Too many to count. The photos could fill our entire house. I'm just so grateful that no matter where life leads us, the lake is always there to welcome us back.

Photobucket
a2
a3
a4
a5
a6
a7
a8
a9
a10
a11
a12
a13
a14

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable little dumpling! I wanted that swimsuit for my own tater tot (if it's the one from Tar-jay) but they didn't have her size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Amie! Love these photos - the first one is my very favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I wish Livie loved the water as much as she does. She's slowly getting there!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message-I need the entertainment!