Thursday, September 16, 2010

14 Months

Alayna turned 14 months old last week. Now that I have four children, I often find myself thinking back on when the older kids were the same age as the baby is now. My kids could never deny being brothers and sisters. I see so many glimpses of Greyson that are identical to Owen at that age, and the similarities between Emerson and Alayna continue to shock me, especially now that Alayna is getting some long-awaited hair! But there are also very distinct differences between them, too. Owen's got the big forehead, Emerson had masses of dark hair and big eyes, Greyson's got that goofy grin, and Alayna's rocking the floppy ears. What can I say? Those Culver ears happen to the best of us!

So here's a little walk down memory lane, with a few pics of each of my kids when they were 14 months old...

Owen:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Emerson:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Greyson:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Alayna:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. cute! all of them... cute! the very first pic of em reminds me of julia for some reason...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Guess they do all look alike. Very cute! Love those guys...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a great post. They are all so adorable --naturals in front of the camera :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message-I need the entertainment!