Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Beauty Queen

On Sunday, at the lake, the water was too cold for much swimming, but the sun was shining and the sand was warm. Emerson was in a rare mood and my brother-in-law had a new camera. The two of them put on their own little modeling show; he clicked, she changed her pose. I have no idea where she learned to do that, but she was GOOD at it! The results, in my opinion, are stunning.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. MAN she is cute!! and good job to the photographer! she was cracking me UP with the way she changed positions with every camera click!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these pictures are amazing! She is beautiful. Laura PV

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little Em sure is a cutie! I think she really likes that leopard bathing suit. Better keep the boys away from her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sports Illustrated watch out! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message-I need the entertainment!