Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day Two

Thirty Days of Thankfulness, Day Two

Today I'm thankful for my husband, Jason.

It was a major decision for us to move to Tennessee, but he did what was right for our family and for his career. He is a fabulous father-the kids absolutely adore him. On his very few days off, he always is game for taking us on some sort of adventure. He also understands that this mama needs some ME time every now and then. He's always willing to let me go out and do my thing. I couldn't ask for a better husband.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. awwww, that was sweet. I guess as long as you're together as a family, and happy, I'm good with having you live a million miles away. For the record, Jason is a wonderful son-in-law too! We love you Jason! PS............nice picture of you two! xoxxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message-I need the entertainment!