Sunday, October 9, 2011

My boy, Greyson

Today, my Greyson turns four.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I know they say that children go through their biggest changes in the first year of life, but THIS year was monumental for Greyson.
Photobucket

Photobucket

This was the year he went from a screaming, frustrated, unable-to-express-himself toddler, to a happy, playful, TALKING boy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And let me tell you something: That boy is hilarious.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And CRAZY.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And non-stop bouncing off the walls from the moment his feet hit the floor in the morning until his head hits the pillow at night.
Photobucket

Photobucket

But he's also gentle, and loving and very helpful.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Greyson also has very strong opinions about certain things. Right now, his preferences include changing his socks several times each day, eating large quantities of white rice, riding his tractor until the battery is dead, and drinking as much milk every day as I will allow.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh yeah, and he's got a THING for anything orange. You might think a boy turning four would like a Spiderman party or a Power Rangers party, but not THIS boy. We're having an ORANGE party. That's right-orange foods, orange drinks, orange decor and orange cake. I aim to please.
Photobucket

Photobucket

He's also a great big brother. He always is ready to "help" his little sister and guide her in the right direction. We're still working out the kinks, though.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm pretty sure that THIS child will be the one who turns my hair grey. It's only fitting that GREY is his name.
Photobucket

Photobucket

When I see his smile, it KILLS me. And when I hear him laugh, it is infectious.
Photobucket

I don't know what the future holds for Greyson, but I know it's going to be great. And I'm not in a hurry to find out, either. I'm enjoying this time with him.
Photobucket

Happy Birthday, baby boy.

1 comment:

  1. awwwww, can't believe Gravy is already four. I wish we could keep him this age forever! Happy Birthday Grey and thanks for making my heart smile every time I see you! xoxoxo Nene

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message-I need the entertainment!