Thursday, August 5, 2010

Daily Scene

Picture this:

We've just finished cleaning up after dinner and I'm getting ready to make some cookies.

The radio is on a little too loud.

Owen is chasing Greyson around in circles and they are both screaming; Owen, because Grey took his Star Wars toy and Greyson because he REALLY wants it.

Emerson is singing "The Star-Spangled Banner" and LOUDLY sliding chairs up to the counter so the kids can all "help" mom make cookies, which really means, "Is it time to lick the beaters?"

Jason is pacing with Alayna, who is STILL AND FOREVER cutting her molars and is whining/crying despite having had Tylenol and many different kinds of diversions.

And if that's not ENOUGH noise, I am BELTING out the lyrics to "Little White Church" by Little Big Town.

That's the way we do Thursday nights around here. And I LIKE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message-I need the entertainment!