Tuesday, August 3, 2010

If I Go Crazy...

No joke. It could happen any day now. If I really DO go crazy, here are the top ten reasons why it happened:

10. The husband is working UNGODLY hours.
9. My two-year-old's favorite word is "no", followed closely by "juice" and "aaaaaaAAAAHHHH".
8. I can hear the music from the video games my six-year-old plays all day in my head at night WHILE I SLEEP.
7. Too much Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook.
6. The weeds from the yard may very well enter the house at any moment.
5. After painting my five-year-old's fingernails for the zillionth time, I can't take the fumes anymore.
4. I've endured more than a month of teething, and the baby's molars are STILL not in all the way.
3. I can't remember the last time I had an adult night out. OR, an adult HOUR, for that matter.
2. ENDLESS potty training.
1. Did I mention its summer vacation?

4 comments:

  1. I am with you on number 8 - LOL Super Mario Brother's regularly infiltrates my dreams... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already gone crazy so I offer NO advice. I blame the kids, job and occassionally matt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, I could join you in the crazy house!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message-I need the entertainment!