Friday, August 20, 2010

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Yesterday we planned to do absolutely nothing for the entire day. The kids don't really mind, though. They make their own fun. Owen divides his time between his favorite cartoons and video games, playing Star Wars, and trying to annoy his sister, Emerson. Grey enjoys spending his days saying "mama" and "no" 1.3 billion times, and Alayna, who is now mobile, is content to be wherever the action is.

Then there is Emerson.

My little diva. OK, she's a BIG diva. And she's not afraid to admit it. She knows what she wants and doesn't take no for an answer. So when she wanted to dress-up in her FANCIEST dress and wear her pink hair and borrow my jewelry and wear my make-up, and wear her furry winter shoes, who was I to say NO?!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

She tried to coerce Greyson into playing with her, but he was having NONE of it. Here's how the conversation went:

(Please note her entire conversation with him was spoken using an ENGLISH accent...)

Em: Grey, don't you want to try this dress on? You'll look dashing and very fashionable.
Grey: No.
Em: Well, don't you want to wear this dancing skirt? Its total fanciness...
Grey: No.
Em: Excuse me, sir.
Grey: No.
Em: Here's your check card-its your ALV card-you need it to pay money.
Grey: No.

...And on, and on, and on. I couldn't even type fast enough to catch everything she was saying. And I have no idea where she gets the lingo. Dashing? Fanciness? ALV card? Total diva. Did I mention she's FIVE?!

I. AM. SO. SCREWED.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. she cracks me up! Too bad you can't put her on toddlers in tiaras, she would win every time! and she wouldn't even need a flipper! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! She's very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want you to get a DSLR pls. you have a good eye. also, you're way screwed in the same way i am.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message-I need the entertainment!