Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day Fifteen

Thirty Days of Thankfulness, Day Fifteen

Today I am thankful for Jason's parents, my in-laws, Steve and Linda.

Photobucket

The kids call them Grandpa and Nana, and they adore them. They are the kind of grandparents you wished your kids would have and they are the kind of in-laws you'd hope to have. They would do anything for anyone, and it shows from their huge circle of friends. They welcomed me with open arms a long time ago, and they love my kids as much as I do.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


They're up in Michigan right now, and we're down here in Tennessee. I know it's killing them and they miss us all terribly, but we'll be back soon. We can't stay gone for long.

2 comments:

  1. You really got lucky getting Steve and Linda as in-laws but then again, knowing Jason, how would he ever have creepy parents? LOL I'm thankful for Steve and Linda too! I couldn't have asked for better in-laws than them. They are great parents and grandparents and also great friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn good people them folks o' mine. xoxoxoxo
    Thanks Lou.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message-I need the entertainment!