Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day Thirty

Thirty Days of Thankfulness, Day Thirty


Today I am thankful for family.


I am thankful for the family I see very often, and I am thankful for those I don't see often enough. I'm thankful for the two new beautiful baby boys who have joined our family in the last few months. I'm thankful for great food on this Thanksgiving Day, and I'm thankful that we're HERE, with the people we love the most.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today was a fabulous day. Sure, the kids were crabby, I ate too much food, and the houses became overwhelmingly hot with all of the people filling them, but that's what this day is all about, right? I can't imagine a Thanksgiving without all of the chaos-it wouldn't be the same.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome, Amie!! My thoughts exactly!!
    Stacey Fleming

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message-I need the entertainment!