Friday, November 11, 2011

Day Seventeen

Thirty Days of Thankfulness, Day Seventeen


Today I am thankful for our Veterans.

You left your mothers and your fathers and your husbands and your wives and your children and your youth to protect our country, expecting nothing in return. There is no bigger sacrifice, and I am thankful for ALL of you.

Also, I'm thankful for THIS man, my father-in-law, Steve Martin, who served in the Marines during Vietnam and is still involved today.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you took the time today, on Veteran's Day, to show your appreciation for those who have helped keep you free.

2 comments:

  1. Hell of a day, Hell of a Man. Love ya pops.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Steve and ALL of the veterans. We're proud of all of you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message-I need the entertainment!