Monday, November 21, 2011

Day Twenty-seven

Thirty Days of Thankfulness, Day Twenty-seven


Today I am thankful for my baby girl, Alayna.

Laynie wakes up every morning, with a smile on her face; she is such a happy little girl. She loves animals, almost to an obsessive level. She adores her brothers and sisters and talks about them all day long. She loves dresses, and makeup and perfume and ALL things girl. She has a laugh that is irresistible.

Alayna is growing up quickly and I'm not a fan. I've got to figure out a way to keep her little.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. awww, my pretty little Alayna! She is always so happy to talk to me on the phone; I sure hope she grows up knowing who I am being she left here before she could talk. Miss her and all the rest of you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message-I need the entertainment!