Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day Twenty-six

Thirty Days of Thankfulness, Day Twenty-six


Today I am thankful for a few people I've never met. I've got a group of ladies, here on the internet, that I've been friends with since Greyson was a baby. We all live in different parts of the country, and most of us have never met, but we are a tight group. Our group began on a pregnancy website, and evolved into something magical. We talk about being moms and wives and friends. We talk about our joys and our troubles. We've gone through terrible things together and we've gone through some of the best parts of our lives together. We ask for advice when needed, and we share the little things in our lives. Our kids know each other through Skype and pictures and Christmas cards. Even though the closest person in the group is over nine hours away from here, with a text or a post on our private page or a phone call, I can talk to any ONE of them about ANYTHING. I think of them as my angels, scattered across this country.

Sydni, Taylor, Jackie, Joy, Maha, Char, Tara, JB, Jill, Melissa, Aimee, Holly, Heather and Becky: I LOVE YOU ALL!

2 comments:

  1. That is just the coolest thing ever. Just like having a bunch of "pen pals", as we called them back in the day. Maybe some day, you can meet some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, we love you too Amie!!! I think about you all the time and I hope you are doing well! You are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message-I need the entertainment!