Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day Seven

Thirty Days of Thankfulness, Day Seven


Today I am thankful for two reasons.

#1. I am thankful that we had such an eventful Halloween season.

#2. I am thankful that it's OVER.


We've had non-stop parties for the last five days, and this mama is WORN. OUT. I'm not saying it wasn't fun, because it was! It was a total blast! The kids had so much fun with their new friends down here. I'm happy they've settled in. But we've been going, going, going and we all need a break!


There was the "Fall Fling" at school:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


There was "Fright on Franklin" in Downtown Clarksville:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


There was pumpkin carving at home:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And then there was the actual Halloween night, filled with friends and trick-or-treating:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


You're exhausted just from reading this, aren't you? Don't worry...I've got SIX gallon-sized bags of candy to help get you back on your feet!

3 comments:

  1. Love all these pics! I'm glad y'all settled in so well an made friends! I'm finally caught up on your days of thankfulness. Your sister relationship makes me jealous cause you know how my sisters are. Then again I have Mimi who's the best sister ever. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had an amazing Halloween season. You really make it come alive with all of the great pics. Love the shots of the kids holding the pumpkins in their laps and then the next one with all the pumpkins on the front porch. You really make all of us readers part of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I'm miles away, I still feel part of your Halloween celebration thanks to all the great pictures. Looks like the kids had lots of fun! I'm glad to see you are still wearing your "Nanu pumpkin hat" after all these years! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message-I need the entertainment!