Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day Twenty-five

Thirty Days of Thankfulness, Day Twenty-five


Today I'm thankful for Grandma Lois.

Technically, she's not MY grandma-she's Jason's-but I'm totally claiming her as my own. This woman is fabulous. She is 96 years old and has the biggest heart I've ever seen. She always has something nice to say, no matter what the situation. You can read more about her here.

She's been through so much in her life, and I never tire of hearing her stories. I'm very proud to be a part of her family.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if I've ever met a finer person than Grandma Lois; our Gigi would surely rank right up there with her. Hats off to Lois for being the coolest 96 year old I know!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message-I need the entertainment!