Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day Twenty-three

Thirty Days of Thankfulness, Day Twenty-three


Today I am thankful for my brother, Geoff, who I call, "Beene".

Please note, that just because a select few of us call him Beene, doesn't mean that YOU can. He's very particular. But if you're on his good side, you know it. And if you're around me with my brother, you might be slightly confused. We can carry on ENTIRE conversations using only lines from movies. And most of the movies aren't even GOOD movies, they're just movies we've watched over and over and over growing up together.

My brother was a fun dude growing up. He loved Pee Wee Herman and chasing my friends out of the house with baseball bats, and video games and swimming in the lake and then rolling in the sand to get warm.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And now? Now he is a computer GURU. He's fabulous at his job and they love him there. I'm so happy he found something he is good at and loves. And he loves his family. We always have fun together. One more week and we'll be partying together!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that was so nice! Once you get to know "Geoff", if you can get past his shyness, he really is a funny and caring person who would do anything for anyone. And yes, he is a computer genius!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message-I need the entertainment!