Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day Twenty-eight

Thirty Days of Thankfulness, Day Twenty-eight


Today I am thankful that I'm able to stay home with my children.

I know many families do not have the option of having only one income, and things may get tight for us here and there, but it's been so worth it for me to be able to wake up with my kids every morning and go exploring with them, or meet them for lunch at school. Today Alayna and I are having a Thanksgiving Feast at Greyson's school for lunch and then we're headed to Emerson's class for a party there. I love being able to help out at the schools, and I love the time I get to spend with Alayna.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It is was fun for me to be able to stay home with you kids too. I got to help out at school, be a Girl Scout leader and was able to go to your ballgames too. You're very fortunate and I'm sure the kids will remember the fun times they got to spend with you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message-I need the entertainment!