Monday, November 14, 2011

Day Twenty

Thirty Days of Thankfulness, Day Twenty


Today I am thankful for my son, Greyson.

He's funny and frustrating and sweet and loud. Some people think he's a little crazy. He's growing up, at an incredible rate. If you haven't spoken with him in a while, prepare to be amazed-this boy has finally put it all together. His smile and his laugh are infectious, and HE is the one people fall in love with. His favorite spot is right next to me in my chair, and I miss him when he's not around.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. There's only one Greyson, a soft spot in all our hearts! Love him bunches and can't wait to see him next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you talk about your kids, he's still my favorite. Gotta root for the underdog!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message-I need the entertainment!